Namibia International Energy Conference 2024
The highly anticipated Namibia International Energy Conference (NIEC) is back, and this time it promises to be bigger and more impactful than ever before. The conference, scheduled to take place from 23 – 25 April 2024 at Droombos Estate in Windhoek, Namibia, will unite government officials, private companies, investors, and thought leaders from across the globe to unlock the full potential of Namibia’s diverse energy industry.
Key Objectives of the Conference
Foster discussions among diverse energy stakeholders to address critical issues, share development updates, explore innovations, and collectively envision the future of the energy sector in Namibia and the rest of the continent.
Enhance investors’ understanding of Namibia’s energy landscape, emphasizing regional significance and opportunities while addressing challenges.
Create an environment for project owners, investors, and service companies to form partnerships, fostering collaboration for energy project development.
Serve as a knowledge hub by facilitating the sharing of expertise from leading experts and industry leaders, providing attendees with the latest research, best practices, and valuable experiences.
Synergies with Policymakers and Business Leaders
Promote practical information sharing and capacity development to establish synergies with policymakers, business leaders, and service providers.
Empower local talent and expertise through strategic industry insight workshops, technical presentations and masterclasses.
Explore opportunities for cross-border energy projects, infrastructure development and regional energy security.
- Government Decision-Makers
- Energy Industry Professionals
- Investors and Financiers
- Industry Consultants and Analysts
- Legal and Regulatory Experts
- Business Executives and Entrepreneurs
- Academics and Researchers
- International Organizations
- Students and Future Professionals
- Pre-Conference: Strategic Industry Insight Sessions, Technical Presentations & Masterclasses
- Official Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Ministerial Panel
- Plenary Discussions
- Networking Events: Welcome Reception, Gala
- Dinner, Refreshment Breaks, Networking Breakfasts & Luncheons, Farewell Reception
- Excursions to Walvis Bay and Lüderitz.
The NIEC conference is your opportunity to:
- Gain valuable insights from our speakers who are sector-specific experts.
- Engage in dynamic discussions on critical issues
- Exchange innovative ideas and insights
- Network with influential figures in the energy industry to establish valuable partnerships at the energy conference
- Get an inside track on oil and gas exploration activities, developments in power generation, green hydrogen, natural gas, and its related infrastructure from participating companies, international investors delegates and service providers.
- Participate in Plenary discussions, keynote presentations, case studies, and technical sessions presented by government officials and national and international industry leaders.
- Find business prospects as future projects are unveiled and investment opportunities are highlighted.
- Arrange pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings for networking, project showcasing, and exploring investment prospects as project owners and investors.
Join us as we create a new vision for a future Namibia in which its rich resource potential translates into lasting prosperity.